A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Buchanan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Buchanan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Buchanan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Women Infants Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Michael Buchanan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Edward Buchanan has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Buchanan practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians and Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.