A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Buchsbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Buchsbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buchsbaum
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Buchsbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Buchsbaum, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchsbaum graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buchsbaum has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward George Buchsbaum MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Buchsbaum practice?
- Dr. Edward Buchsbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Buchsbaum practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Allergists and Torrance Internists.