A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Buchsbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Buchsbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buchsbaum
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buchsbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Buchsbaum, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchsbaum graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buchsbaum has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward George Buchsbaum MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Buchsbaum practice?
- Dr. Edward Buchsbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Buchsbaum practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Allergists and Torrance Internists.