A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Buchsbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Buchsbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Buchsbaum, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hives Urticaria
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchsbaum graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buchsbaum has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward George Buchsbaum MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Buchsbaum practice?
- Dr. Edward Buchsbaum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Buchsbaum practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Segundo, CA.
See Torrance Allergists and Torrance Internists.