Dr. Edward Buckingham MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

October 25th, 2016
Reverse Facelift and Chin Implants
I had a reverse facelift and chin implants in Dr. Buckingham’s office. A friend of mine referred me to him, after her procedure. The thing is, I’m 50 and didn’t want to miss the chance to enjoy the benefits at this point in my life. I thought, why wait? Now, I’m happy with my results. The professionalism of the doctor and the staff are top notch. I would do this all over again. If I need any additional procedures, I will certainly choose Dr. Buckingham, again.

May 27th, 2016
I just adore this doctor!
I had a lower facelift at Dr. Buckingham’s office about three months ago. A friend originally introduced me to his office, and she said he was good with faces. I came in to talk to Dr. Buckingham several years before my procedure, but I was just too hesitant to actually do it. I saw some of his nurses for minor things and really came to adore Dr. Buckingham; he is very sincere. Finally, I became brave enough to have the procedure. I am very happy, and there is 100% improvement. Plus, there is no scarring.

May 13th, 2016
Dr. Buckingham is great!
Such an excellent doctor. Was completely honest with me and I felt super comfortable the whole way through. His office staff was great, as well as everyone in the surgery center.

October 15th, 2015
The staff was so helpful and friendly. I was nervous and asked many questions which they patiently answered. I am please with my results.

August 28th, 2015
Otoplasty in Austin
I saw Dr. Buckingham for an otoplasty on May 13th; I found him on the Internet. His name had come up when I did a Google search, and there were many good reviews. He is an awesome surgeon. Just a great person, who does a wonderful job making you feel safe and secure. He always answers your questions, tells you what is going to happen, the risks, and the benefits. I never felt any anxiety. Dr. Buckingham’s staff made me feel comfortable, like they knew what they were doing. Dr. Buckingham is a very nice and intelligent guy. I will be recommending him to others; I couldn’t be happier with my results.

July 14th, 2015
Thank You!!!
My gratitude towards Dr. Buckingham is beyond reproach. His staff and his demeanor were second to none. Never at one time did I feel that I lack appropriate information on procedures that were to take place. Follow-up visits were on time and all my questions were answered before the procedure commenced. I highly recommend Dr. Buckingham to my friends and relatives, I wish him continued success in his practice . I'm 20 years young!, Thank You Dr. Buckingham.

April 30th, 2015
sculptra, eyelift, CO2 laser
I had Sculptra, eyelift, and the CO2 laser at Dr. Buckingham’s office, starting in December. My family all have problems with their skin, so I thought I’d get it done sooner rather than later. I found out about his office through a referral from a doctor that I socialize with. Dr. Buckingham is excellent. The downtime, the discomfort was very tolerable; the procedure was worth it.

February 10th, 2015
Minimal incision face lift
I had a minimal incision facelift in late October. I had some orthodontic work done when I was in my 30s, and that collapsed my face. I had a lot of extra aging that was happening around my mouth. I wanted to see if I could remedy that. I found Dr. Buckingham on the internet and he was very personable and professional. His staff was very caring. I had some extra questions and they were more than willing to answer them. They were all so very accommodating. As far as pain, it was uncomfortable but I have high tolerance of pain. It was not ever a big issue for me. The procedure was absolutely worth it. I don’t feel like I’m frowning all the time, and it has just given me more confidence in myself.

November 20th, 2014
No more saggy turkey neck
I’m 60 years old and I had a bad case of the turkey neck. I wanted to get rid of it, so I made an appointment with Dr. Buckingham. Everyone in the office was very professional and very sweet. After my surgery, I barely had any pain at all, which was very surprising. I had some swelling and some redness but that was it. I love that my neck doesn't look saggy anymore. I absolutely recommend him to anyone looking to get a necklift.

September 18th, 2014
Dr. B fixed my nose and I love it!
I wanted to get my nose done because I was always self-conscious about it. Last summer, I had my rhinoplasty done, but I wasn't happy with the results. That’s when Dr. Buckingham came in. He’s a wonderful surgeon. He tells me what to expect from my surgery, and so far he’s kept his word. Two summers ago, I had bruising everywhere and a large scar. I was pleased to see that after this surgery, I didn't have any bruises and the scar was minimal. Now, I can smile and laugh with confidence because I know my nose looks great.

July 3rd, 2014
Dr. Buckingham is an incredible surgeon
I've seen Dr. Buckingham’s work at St. David’s Surgery Center where he did reconstruction work. He actually excised some cancer from my husband’s face. Seeing what he could do I knew there was no one else who I’d rather have to do my facelift. I had it done in early April. Dr. Buckingham is very direct but funny. He is calming and just so great. His staff is excellent also. They are friendly and they make you feel special with how they treat you. Everyone was very nice, thorough, professional and available. The results of my facelift have exceeded my expectations. Dr. Buckingham has a subtlety down that you really want from plastic surgery. It makes a huge difference but it’s still subtle. Nothing is overdone and the suture lines have totally disappeared. I never had a really strong neck chin line and so, now, when I turn sideways, I don’t feel uncomfortable putting my hair in a ponytail or anything because I have a nice profile chin line now. I am very happy and I think everyone should come here.

May 5th, 2014
Not completely healed yet but looking great!
I did some online research, reading reviews and looking at before and after pictures of various plastic surgeons. I also researched through the board certification website. I came to Dr. Buckingham for a chin augmentation and a partial neck lift about two months ago. I wanted to have this procedure done because I just wanted to look and feel better. I am really happy with my results. It’s exactly what I wanted. I think it looks great, even though I'm not completely healed yet, but so far it’s exactly what I wanted. There was initially a lot of swelling. Within the first week after surgery, it wasn't too bad. And then about two weeks after, I started to get some muscle spasms which cause a little bit of pain there. For the most part, it wasn't too bad. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. The surgery was definitely worth it. I think Dr. Buckingham is great. He really took the time to explain everything that was going to be done prior to the surgery, during the surgery and afterward. I felt that my results came out great. It’s exactly what I wanted to do. He listened to what I had to say, and all the staff is wonderful, too. Every time I come in here, I always have a pleasant experience and everyone is always really happy and willing to help.