Dr. Edward Buckingham MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Austin, TX

4.9

March 10th, 2017
Dr. Buckingham was Honest and Understanding
I was looking tired and not myself, so I did some online research into area plastic surgeons. Dr. Buckingham had wonderful patient reviews and testimonials, so I made an appointment in his office. Immediately, I felt like Dr. Buckingham was honest and understanding of my situation. In November, I had an upper eyelid lift and fat transfer. I cannot believe what a difference this made in my appearance. Now, I always look like I slept well, even if I haven’t. Everyone on staff at Dr. Buckingham’s office was really nice and informative. However, it is Dr. Buckingham that provided such a life-changing improvement to my appearance. I am eternally grateful for such a positive experience.

March 8th, 2017
All That I Hoped For!
Wonderful experience and very natural results! The entire team is patient and very approachable. Dr. Buckingham is reassuring and made me feel very comfortable. Highly recommend!

February 26th, 2017
Dr. Buckingham gets my complete recommendation
In November, I was lucky enough to have Dr. Buckingham perform my facelift. Honestly, I think the results look very nice. A friend originally turned me on to Dr. Buckingham, and I’m happy she did. As I was getting older, my cheeks were starting to droop and the skin on my neck was looking loose. Today, my face is so natural, yet much younger. I didn’t even feel any pain during my procedure or recovery. I am such a fan of Dr. Buckingham that whenever asked, he gets my complete recommendation.

February 26th, 2017
My surgery went smoothly and my recovery was simple
Last February, I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Buckingham in Austin. He was able to refine the tip of my nose, bringing my features into proportion. My surgery went smoothly and my recovery was simple. Dr. Buckingham is a detail oriented surgeon who gives his complete attention to each patient's needs and desires. I am comfortable referring friends and family to his office, as there is not a more gifted surgeon around.

October 25th, 2016
Reverse Facelift and Chin Implants
I had a reverse facelift and chin implants in Dr. Buckingham’s office. A friend of mine referred me to him, after her procedure. The thing is, I’m 50 and didn’t want to miss the chance to enjoy the benefits at this point in my life. I thought, why wait? Now, I’m happy with my results. The professionalism of the doctor and the staff are top notch. I would do this all over again. If I need any additional procedures, I will certainly choose Dr. Buckingham, again.

May 27th, 2016
I just adore this doctor!
I had a lower facelift at Dr. Buckingham’s office about three months ago. A friend originally introduced me to his office, and she said he was good with faces. I came in to talk to Dr. Buckingham several years before my procedure, but I was just too hesitant to actually do it. I saw some of his nurses for minor things and really came to adore Dr. Buckingham; he is very sincere. Finally, I became brave enough to have the procedure. I am very happy, and there is 100% improvement. Plus, there is no scarring.

May 13th, 2016
Dr. Buckingham is great!
Such an excellent doctor. Was completely honest with me and I felt super comfortable the whole way through. His office staff was great, as well as everyone in the surgery center.

October 15th, 2015
The staff was so helpful and friendly. I was nervous and asked many questions which they patiently answered. I am please with my results.

August 28th, 2015
Otoplasty in Austin
I saw Dr. Buckingham for an otoplasty on May 13th; I found him on the Internet. His name had come up when I did a Google search, and there were many good reviews. He is an awesome surgeon. Just a great person, who does a wonderful job making you feel safe and secure. He always answers your questions, tells you what is going to happen, the risks, and the benefits. I never felt any anxiety. Dr. Buckingham’s staff made me feel comfortable, like they knew what they were doing. Dr. Buckingham is a very nice and intelligent guy. I will be recommending him to others; I couldn’t be happier with my results.

July 14th, 2015
Thank You!!!
My gratitude towards Dr. Buckingham is beyond reproach. His staff and his demeanor were second to none. Never at one time did I feel that I lack appropriate information on procedures that were to take place. Follow-up visits were on time and all my questions were answered before the procedure commenced. I highly recommend Dr. Buckingham to my friends and relatives, I wish him continued success in his practice . I'm 20 years young!, Thank You Dr. Buckingham.

April 30th, 2015
sculptra, eyelift, CO2 laser
I had Sculptra, eyelift, and the CO2 laser at Dr. Buckingham’s office, starting in December. My family all have problems with their skin, so I thought I’d get it done sooner rather than later. I found out about his office through a referral from a doctor that I socialize with. Dr. Buckingham is excellent. The downtime, the discomfort was very tolerable; the procedure was worth it.

February 10th, 2015
Minimal incision face lift
I had a minimal incision facelift in late October. I had some orthodontic work done when I was in my 30s, and that collapsed my face. I had a lot of extra aging that was happening around my mouth. I wanted to see if I could remedy that. I found Dr. Buckingham on the internet and he was very personable and professional. His staff was very caring. I had some extra questions and they were more than willing to answer them. They were all so very accommodating. As far as pain, it was uncomfortable but I have high tolerance of pain. It was not ever a big issue for me. The procedure was absolutely worth it. I don’t feel like I’m frowning all the time, and it has just given me more confidence in myself.