A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Buckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Buckley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buckley
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Buckley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Buckley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Congenital Nystagmus
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Optic Nerve inflammation (Optic Neuritis)
- Postcataract Aphakia
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckley graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Buckley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward G Buckley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Buckley practice?
- Dr. Edward Buckley has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Buckley practices Ophthalmology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Ophthalmologists.