A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Buckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Buckley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buckley
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Buckley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Buckley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Congenital Nystagmus
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Optic Nerve inflammation (Optic Neuritis)
- Postcataract Aphakia
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckley graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Buckley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward G Buckley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Buckley practice?
- Dr. Edward Buckley has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Buckley practices Ophthalmology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Ophthalmologists.