A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Burke has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Burke practice?
Dr. Edward Burke practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Warren Surgeons and Warren Plastic Surgeons.