A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Burke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Burke has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Francis Burke DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Burke practice?
- Dr. Edward Burke has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edward Burke practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons and Warren Surgeons.