A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Burke has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Burke practice?
Dr. Edward Burke practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.