Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  hand pain  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2012

great doctor - right the money with a diagnosis. He got me back to work in no time and these days thats important!

|  Personable,patient, extremely bright!  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2011

Very, very pleased with Dr. Burke. Yes, you most times have to wait, but he answers all your questions, and is confident in his treatment plan. Great Doctor and Surgeon!

|  The best!  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2010

Dr burke reattached 2 fingers severed by an ax when I was 15 back in 1988 have full function in my hand.R Boivin

|  show details
by BJ Roach on Dec 4th, 2009

I highly recommend Dr. Burke. I had a potential career ending injury that another orthopedic doctor had unsuccessfully treated. Dr. Burke ran all necessary tests in the same visit, diagnosed the injury and had a course of action. Dr. Burke's plan was exactly what he said it would be. He was very up front and concise. Dr. Burke and hs staff always answered questions and made me feel at ease. I trust Dr. Burke- he is "old school" in the way he cares about his patients. Bottom line- he saved my career and I will always be grateful.

|  You've just found your surgeon.  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2009

I literally searched the U.S. for the best surgeon we could find for my husband because he has a rare disease called Keinbocks in his wrist. I contacted surgeons in Manhattan & St Louis as these were supposed to be world renowned. But is was a referral that led me to Dr Burke right here at home and from the moment we met him we knew he was the right one. He showed the most confidence in his decision of how to help my husband. He was compassionate and sensible. And I did see one review that said you may wait on average of 45 min to see him but it is because he takes the time with each patient to make sure they completely understand what is happening and he makes sure to completely address any questions or concerns you might have. He in no way makes you feel rushed, honestly it was like he made you feel like he was treating his own family member. So the 45 minutes is definately worth the wait. Plus, once you've had the surgery and you go for your first check up with in a few days he takes you right in so you can get back home to rest. He also performs the surgery at Oakland Regional Hospital, this is the best hospital I have ever set foot in. The care is truly amazing, I cannot express that enough. But the thing that got me the most was the night after the surgery, my husband was hurting quite a lot and he didn't know if it was normal because he'd never had surgery before. Dr Burke drove to the hospital from his home (I think about 45 minutes away) at 9:00 at night in a horrible snowstorm to check on him and let him know that he was progressing normally, it made me cry. If you asked us we'd say he's the best doctor in the whole world. Thank you Dr Burke.