Dr. Edward Busick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 6th, 2016
dr.edward thinks about all possible angles and also explains to u r health situation

March 5th, 2015
The doctor is good, knowledgeable and make trustworthy diagnose and suggestion, very patient, although my only comment for the doctor is that as my primary care doctor, I wish he would be a bit more personal. I mean, it's a good thing that he can explain conditions clearly to the patient in a simple way, but as a Ph. D. in Neuroscience, he really doesn't need to explain those neuroendocrinology basics to me in the same way as he would explain to some not very well educated patients (didn't mean any discrimination at all, but just personalized way of interaction) However, his scheduling assistant is really hard to work with. She yells at me easily, and always ignores what I'm trying to say but simply believe she's all right. Also for example, when I need my primary care to schedule an examination requested by other physician, somehow there's always a mismatch between what the requesting physician told me and what she's trying to schedule (has happened for both location and task to be examined), while she simply says "I'm just scheduling what was sent to me in the request", and I have to be the coordinator to call different offices back and forth and to make sure everyone is on the same page, while she's the scheduling person and supposedly more familiar with the different exam tasks than the patient.

November 6th, 2012
Great!
Doctor has much experience and knowledge for diabetic patients and is a great doctor.

May 10th, 2011
No bedside manner, very little eye contact. Appears to listen, but seems to tune out. Not sure he likes different types of people.