A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Byrne-Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Byrne-Quinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Byrne-Quinn, FACC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne-Quinn graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England.
Dr. Byrne-Quinn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Byrne-Quinn FACC, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward Byrne-Quinn practice?
- Dr. Edward Byrne-Quinn has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edward Byrne-Quinn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Oro Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Cardiologists.