A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Allen, Psychiatrist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Allen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Charles Allen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Allen practice?
- Dr. Edward Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Allen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.