Learn more about Dr. Edward Brown Crosby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Brown Crosby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown Crosby
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Crosby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Brown Crosby, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown Crosby graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown Crosby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Brown Crosby MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward Brown Crosby practice?
- Dr. Edward Brown Crosby has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Brown Crosby practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Edenton, NC.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons and Greenville Surgeons.