A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Brown Crosby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Brown Crosby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Brown Crosby, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown Crosby graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown Crosby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Chowan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Brown Crosby MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward Brown Crosby practice?
- Dr. Edward Brown Crosby has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Brown Crosby practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Edenton, NC.
See Greenville Surgeons.