A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Chen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- University Of Tx Southwestern Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Chia-Hsing Chen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Chen practice?
- Dr. Edward Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Chen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.