A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Chen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- University Of Tx Southwestern Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Chia-Hsing Chen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Chen practice?
- Dr. Edward Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Chen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.