A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Chun-Kuan Chen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Chen practice?
- Dr. Edward Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Chen practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Family Physicians.