A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Davis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Davis has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 4 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Davis practice?
Dr. Edward Davis practices Pediatrics near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, TN and Collierville, TN.
See Germantown Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eduardo Davis, Dr. Edison Davis, Dr. Ned Davis, Dr. Eddy Davis