A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Davis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Davis has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Charles Davis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Davis practice?
- Dr. Edward Davis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edward Davis practices Pediatrics near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cordova, TN and Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Pediatricians.