A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elliott
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elliott Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Elliott, FACR, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Combined Modality Therapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Elliott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- Pana Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward C Elliott FACR and MD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Edward Elliott has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Elliott practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Radiation Oncology near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Pathologists and Decatur Radiation Oncologists.