A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elliott
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elliott Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Elliott, FACR, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Combined Modality Therapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Elliott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- Pana Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward C Elliott FACR and MD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Edward Elliott has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Elliott practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Radiation Oncology near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Pathologists and Decatur Radiation Oncologists.