A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Elliott, FACR, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Combined Modality Therapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Elliott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elliott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan