A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Hughes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hughes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NorthBay Medical Center
- NorthBay Vaca Valley Hospital
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Charles Hughes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Edward Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Hughes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fairfield, CA.
See Fairfield Surgeons.