A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Hughes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hughes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NorthBay Medical Center
- NorthBay Vaca Valley Hospital
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Charles Hughes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Edward Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Hughes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fairfield, CA.
See Fairfield Orthopedic Surgeons.