Dr. Edward Chul Kim MD and FACC is male, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kim, Urologist is Satisfactory. Dr. Kim has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kim has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Hospital Medical Center
- Prince William Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Kim practice?
Dr. Edward Kim practices Urology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: La Follette, TN and Gainesville, VA.
See Kirkland Urologists and Kirkland Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Kim, Dr. Eddie Kim, Dr. Eddy Kim, Dr. Edison Kim