Dr. Edward Kim MD Patient Reviews

2.8

February 15th, 2016
Prostate Biopsy
If I could give negative stars for Dr Kim, I would. I had a prostate biopsy, twelve of them, performed in May of 2015 by, I thought Dr Kim. That was not the case, a resident performed the biopsy. I was never informed as to what a prostate biopsy consisted of, or who would do it. I trusted Dr Kim to explain what would be done and what to expect, that never happened. Dr. Kim was in a rush to get me out of his office. He is not worthy to be called a Dr. If anyone reads this......DO NOT LET KIM TOUCH YOU, and do not have a prostate biopsy performed while awake.

April 28th, 2015
Dr. Kim went out of his way to diagnose my condition. The treatment (procedure) was successful and I've experienced no problems since. Highly recommend him without reservation.

May 8th, 2012
HORRIBLE
Doesn't listen. Already formulates his own opinion. Nurses don't even take your problem correctly. Horrible.

November 28th, 2010
Not enought time!
In my opinion, Dr. Kim didn't spend enough time talking to me to form an adequate analysis of my condition. I feel he needs to ask more questions, listen, explain more, and slow down. I found his bedside manners lacking since instead of sitting with me and going over my symptoms thoroughly, he concluded that I had a rather serious problem, and he prescribed an aggressive treatment plan and didn't spend any time talking over the plan with me (he gave me brochures on the condition to read at home). I ended up getting a second opinion from another doctor, and I ended up not having what he said I had. I have been completely fine with a much less aggressive treatment for a minor problem.