Dr. Edward Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 24th, 2013
Worst experience ever.

June 10th, 2010
Dr. Lee is an excellent physician. He took out my three year old's adnoids ten years ago, and just recently treated me for a severe virus and ear infection that was misdiagnosed and mistreated by another very large and well trusted organization in this area. When similar symptoms returned, I went back to Dr. Lee who told me that allergies were now aggravating the situation. He spends time (which may cause lobby delays), is kind and informative. He is a very good physician.

October 16th, 2008
Great Doctor
My experience with Dr. Lee has always been positive. He's very compassionate, caring and experienced. I have a esophogus problem and he did the preliminary exams, lab work and what I admire about him is once he did everything he could in the scope of his expertise. He recommended that I take my results to a GI Tract Physician, which I did at his advice and now being treated accordingly. I'm sorry for the other gentlemen who had a bad experience, I also have earwax problems and Dr. Lee was able to treat me each time with no problems. I have confidence in this abilities and also know that a good doctor will admit when they can't treat you anymore within the scope of their own practice that to me is a very honest and humbling physician, one that you don't find everyday.