A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Wan-Jae Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Edward Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Lee practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Encino, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.