Learn more about Dr. Edward Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Wan-Jae Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Edward Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Lee practices Ophthalmology near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Encino Ophthalmologists.