A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Liu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Liu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Liu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Longview, TX
- Longview Regional Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Liu practice?
Dr. Edward Liu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Longview, TX.
See Longview Surgeons.