A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Liu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Liu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Liu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Longview, TX
- Longview Regional Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward C Liu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Liu practice?
- Dr. Edward Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Liu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Longview, TX.
See Longview Orthopedic Surgeons.