A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Liu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Liu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Longview, TX
- Longview Regional Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward C Liu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Liu practice?
- Dr. Edward Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Liu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Longview, TX.
See Longview Surgeons.