A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Liu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Liu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Longview, TX
- Longview Regional Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward C Liu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Liu practice?
- Dr. Edward Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Liu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Longview, TX.
See Longview Surgeons.