A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Mattison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Mattison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Mattison, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Contact lenses
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattison graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Mattison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward C Mattison MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Mattison practice?
- Dr. Edward Mattison has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Mattison practices Ophthalmology near Anderson, SC.
See Anderson Ophthalmologists.