A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Wade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wade
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Wade, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wade has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Charles Wade MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Wade practice?
- Dr. Edward Wade has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Wade practices Ophthalmology near Bellaire, TX.
See Bellaire Ophthalmologists.