A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Wade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wade
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Wade, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wade has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Charles Wade MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Wade practice?
- Dr. Edward Wade has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Wade practices Ophthalmology near Bellaire, TX.
See Bellaire Ophthalmologists.