Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Just visited Dr. White today  |  show details
by Steven M. on Jul 2nd, 2014

If you need to see a Urologist, Dr. Ed White in East Brunswick is the one to see. Never would have imagined seeing a Dr. in 2014 who actually spends time with you, listens to you, confirms his understanding, explains what he believes to be your issue. He sets a course of treatment and gives you the confidence that you will be better. He treats the whole person, not just the parts. Talk about a bedside manner. Can I say he is a throwback to the time when Doctors actually showed concern about their patients and not controlled by the rules of the insurance companies? Yes I believe I can say that. A very friendly small practice where they know you by name and treat you as though you have been coming there for years.

|  cp  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2014

Dr. White is an extremely efficient doctor. He explores all avenues till he is satisfied. His office is very clean, the staff will go out of their way to accommodate you.

|  Medical Excellence  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

He will do what ever it takes to get the job done. He is professional to the utmost degree. Even though, he has so many patients a day, he still remembers some trivial happening in my life, that I told him 2 months earlier. When it comes to doctors, he truly is the full package. I highly recommend him.

|  show details
Jun 25th, 2011

This Doctor gets you better!!! (TanMan)

|  show details
by Lloyd Lippman on Jun 8th, 2009

I have found that being a patient of Dr White has given me and sducation about the probelm I encountered, He has always taken the time to explain all aspects and has cared about my symptoms and always insisted on a plan for follow up.Dr White has never made me feel rushed and always made sure I understand every aspect of my treatment and follow up.He has never been one for a procedure for the sake of a procedure.. I like that.I highly recommend this Doctor.

|  BEST DAD IN THE WORLD!  |  show details