A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Calkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Calkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Calkins graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Calkins has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward R Calkins MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Calkins practice?
- Dr. Edward Calkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Calkins practices Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.