A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Cantu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Cantu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cantu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cantu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Cantu, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantu graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cantu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Cantu MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward Cantu practice?
- Dr. Edward Cantu has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Cantu practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.