A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Caruso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caruso
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caruso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Caruso, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Caruso has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Warren Hospital
- Hagedorn Psychiatric Hospital- Nj State Hospital
- Warren Hospital, Phillipsburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Francis Caruso MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Caruso practice?
- Dr. Edward Caruso has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Caruso practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Psychiatrists and Phillipsburg Geriatric Doctors.