Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Caruso
Dr. Edward Caruso, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomsbury, NJ, with another office in Phillipsburg, NJ. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Caruso is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital - Warren Campus, Warren Hospital, Phillipsburg and Hagedorn Psychiatric Hospital- Nj State Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Caruso has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Edward Caruso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomsbury, NJ.
Psychiatry, Legal Medicine, Clinical Psychology, Internal Medicine
Dr. Ira Morganstern
Asbury, NJ 4.78 mi46
Dr. Ila Shah
Phillipsburg, NJ 5.71 mi41