A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Casselman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casselman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casselman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Casselman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Casselman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Casselman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Hlth Sys Northwest, Everett, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Scott Casselman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Casselman practice?
- Dr. Edward Casselman has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Casselman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Radiologists.