A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Cates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Cates is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Cates, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cates graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Cates has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Capital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward D Cates MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Cates practice?
- Dr. Edward Cates has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Cates practices Family Medicine near Lacey, WA.
See Lacey Family Physicians.