A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Cavanagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Cavanagh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cavanagh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cavanagh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Cavanagh, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavanagh graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Francis Cavanagh MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Cavanagh practice?
- Dr. Edward Cavanagh has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Cavanagh practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Psychiatrists and Long Beach Addiction Specialists.