Dr. Edward Chambers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Chambers?

Best Pediatrician!

Posted on July 20th, 2013

Dr. Chambers has been a wonderful and caring physician for our family for eight years. We were with another large pediatric group and decided to switch due to the impersonal treatment of that office. His interaction with our children is warm, welcoming and fun. He can relate to all ages in our children and the kids enjoy their visits with him. He has gotten us through some major health worries and we felt like he acted as if it were his own child. The office staff is really great too! They are nice from the time you make an appointment until the time you enter and leave. I highly recommend Dr. Chambers. We feel so fortunate to have found him.

Best Pediatrician and wonderful courteous staff

Posted on November 27th, 2012

Our family loves Dr. Chambers. He is professional and has a gift for handling and relating to children of all ages. My kids actually like doctor visits now that we have switched to Dr. Chambers.His staff is really kind and are always friendly to our family. When I call for a last minute appointment, they work hard to fit us in. When we arrive they always greet us with a friendly smile and hello.I highly recommend Dr. Chambers!

Posted on May 10th, 2011

ive had a wonderfull experince with dr and the whole office they are all wonderfull and friendly.my kids love the doctors and staff and they fill real comftable going to see them so thats why i give both dr's and staff a 10 out of 10

Rude office/nurses!!

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

I always feel like I'm inconveniencing his office staff whenever I need to make apt. Or have a question. As a pediatric office I would expect much more support and patience when dealing with nervous new mummy's. Dr. Chambers is kind and does get 5 stars for taking time with each patient. However the rude witchy office staff made my family so uncomfortable we left their practice. Nurses rush you with vaccine visits and don't act like they care at all!! What's worse is I'm pretty sure the Dr.s are aware of their staffing problem and don't care! Beware the first visit everyone was smiles then down hill from then on!!!

Posted on February 8th, 2011

dr, chambers seems to be guessing most of the time and has just sent me to specialists. His staff was so rude and unprofessional.

Rude, Witchy, Arrogant staff

Posted on January 28th, 2011

Staff is rude, witchy, arrogant and completely unprofessional. Hard to get appointments, complain if you are late, and treat patients as a nuisance.

Dr Chambers is awesome

Posted on March 12th, 2009

I am so happy with Dr Chambers and his staff. First the first time ever my kids aren't afraid to go to the doctors office.

Posted on August 26th, 2015