A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Chapnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Chapnick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chapnick
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Chapnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Chapnick, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Antibiotic Resistance
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapnick graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chapnick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Kurt Chapnick MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward K. Chapnick practice?
- Dr. Edward Chapnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Chapnick practices Infectious Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Infectious Disease Doctors.