Learn more about Dr. Edward Chapnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Chapnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Chapnick, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Antibiotic Resistance
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapnick graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chapnick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chapnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward K. Chapnick practice?
Dr. Edward Chapnick practices Infectious Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Infectious Disease Doctors.