A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Chappell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Chappell, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Chappell, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Deformity
- Spine Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chappell graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chappell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Thomas Chappell MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Surgery, Neurology, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Chappell practice?
- Dr. Edward Chappell has 10 office locations.
Dr. Edward Chappell practices Neurological Surgery, Surgery, Neurology, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX and La Mirada, CA.
See Santa Ana Neurological Surgeons, Santa Ana Surgeons, Santa Ana Neurologists, and Santa Ana Orthopedic Surgeons.