inactive

2.6

• Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2012
Dr. Chelist has been both mine and my husbands PCP for at leaast a dozen years. He has always showed a very professional and caring attitude. He is thorough in his diagnosis and listens to our opinions and concerns. He never "talks down" to you but explains any treatment or diagnosis in a clear concise way. Considering his patient load, I feel he does his best for each patient.

April 8th, 2010
Dr. Chelist is a good listener and a fine diagnostician. He is extremely interested in helping his patients and is very comforting and compassionate.

March 8th, 2009
Told me he was sending my prescriptions to pharmacy but never did, nor did he make any record of them in my chart, according to the pharmacy and nurse. Could not reach him to correct this problem. Loud and abrupt, I could overhear his discussions with other patients and they heard mine, as these were given at checkout desk instead of in exam room.

February 24th, 2009
terrible care
let me walkaround with a blood clot for 3 months because he didnt feel the need to check for one as i didnt have any pain. Finally ended up in hospital for 8 days, bed rest, on coumaden and heperin, now have permanant valve damage

February 10th, 2009
Better off at the VA hospital
Rude unable to talk to rush me in ond out prescribe medicine without talking to me.