Dr. Edward Chen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Chen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 7th, 2014

not professional at all

he is very bad doctor, every patient took him two minute and would not care to listen what you have to say. Speak rude and instead of giving you idea or possibility,he just go ahead and do what ever he thinks. He even told me that i will die on airplan if i dont do what he says。

April 22nd, 2014

Office was dirty and very rude

I have never been talked to the way he did. He is very rude. I went into see if I was pregnant. I had to give him a urine sample and the little kids he has working there just took it and put it next to the other samples, with the lid open. I'm no doctor but I do know that sample should be sealed. So that nothing goes in it. On top of that he didn't answer any questions I had. I will never go back and would not recommend anyone to go there.

April 29th, 2013

Great Dr! (I have had many)

I RECOMMEND DR. CHEN, You want straight answers then you will like him. If you have to wait on him it isn't because he is late but because he is at the hospital for any emergency or delivery. When you get to know him he is a very caring Dr. He is their for his patients. He delivered my baby and has also been their on not so good emergencies and he was very attentive to my needs. As long as he is in practice he will continue to be my Dr. He is on top off everything and like for things to be done right!

March 7th, 2013

worst doctor ever

Ladies STAY AWAY! Had a full on argument with his receptionist in front of me before my examination during the exam he didn't even know that I had miscarried even though he was was the dr that performed my d and c . Had another argument with his assistant/ receptionist in the room. Was very loud very rude He even made the statement to me " it looks like I don't know what I'm doing, like I'm not a real doctor" I will never ever go back to him and strongly urge other women to stay away!

May 10th, 2012

he saw me immediately on the day i was referred with no appt.

after being referred by my old OB (who no longer accepted medi-Cal, I saw Dr. Chen approx. 15 -25 mins later. The delay was due to a delivery by cesarean at the hospital. He is very thorough. plus, he was recommended by the Dr. I trusted to deliver my other 2 girls.

April 11th, 2017