Dr. Edward Chin Jr Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Edward Chin Jr?

May 6th, 2017

Very obnoxious and mean

I went to this doctor after being diagnosed with hypothyroidism and he refused to acknowledge I am sick even though I can only stay awake for a couple of hours a day and gained 80 pounds in 2 months without changing anything in my life. Openly mocked me and said that I should stop shoving food in my mouth and get off the couch and told me that I was perfectly healthy even though my test results said otherwise. He is not interested in his patients and i left the office in tears. He ignored all of my requests and is overall a very mean little man.

April 1st, 2015

uncaring

Dr. Chin was of no help to me. I got the impression he was only interested in cancer patients. Unless you have cancer, I would not recommend him.

October 26th, 2014

bad doctor

he doesnt spend much time with patients. he treats people who have better insurance better. he needs to have a better bedside manner

August 20th, 2013

Horrible Visit

I would not recommend Dr. Chin to my worse enemy. He is the rudest Dr I have ever been to and I will never go back. My daughter came to the appointment with me and he looks at her and says "you need to leave, I talk to the patient not you." My family dr referred me to him to check on my thyroid. After he saw why I was sent to him he said "why are you even here, I can't do anything about this." He did not do a thing and I still got charged about $200. He does not deserve the title doctor.

July 26th, 2013

bad doctor

I have hypothyroidism and he refused to give me my meds and dumped me off as a patient because I dont have insurance.

July 23rd, 2013

bad doctor

he was not spending time explaining things he dumped me off as a patient because i didnt have insurance but i always paid my balances and he didnt give me my thyroid meds even when i need them

April 3rd, 2013

Awesome Physician

Dr. Chin has been my doctor for over ten years and I have always found him to be an extremely, thorough, caring and compassionate. He is always respectful, professional, listens to my concerns, explains my condition and follows-up with me in a timely manner. He has an excellent bedside manner!! I would highly recommend Dr. Chin as a phyician and I am extrmely grateful for the care he has provided!

June 26th, 2012

Rude & Obnoxious

I have never had anyone in the medical profession be as rude and obnoxious as Dr. Chin was today! My adult daughter with a recurrance of thyroid cancer was the patient and when I entered the room after his visit, she was in tears! Needless to say, we will seek treatment elsewhere.

September 27th, 2010

Explained my disease and reasons for the medicine

July 30th, 2010

Mean Little Man

Anybody who treats patients this way is little. I felt worse after the visit. He doesn't deserve the title of Dr. What happened to compassion and caring? He was very rude to my friend who was there to help me. He needs to see a psychiatrist for his anger problems . I hope he seeks help.

June 7th, 2009

Bad doctor

Very poor communicator. Very mean, rude and obnoxious. See at your own risk.

October 20th, 2014