A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Chock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Chock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Chock, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chock graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Chock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Chock MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward Chock practice?
- Dr. Edward Chock has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Chock practices Surgery near Oakdale, CA.
See Oakdale Surgeons.