A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Christy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Christy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Christy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christy graduated from Coimbatore Medical College.
Dr. Christy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Christy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Christy practice?
Dr. Edward Christy practices Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice near Davison, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI.
See Davison Internists, Davison Hospice & Palliative Specialists, Davison Geriatric Doctors, and Davison General Practitioners.