A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Christy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Christy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Christy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christy graduated from Coimbatore Medical College.
Dr. Christy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Anton Christy MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Christy practice?
- Dr. Edward Christy has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Christy practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Davison, MI.
See Davison Internists and Davison Hospice & Palliative Specialists.