A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ciecko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Ciecko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciecko graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ciecko has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Aria Health Frankford Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ciecko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Ciecko practice?
Dr. Edward Ciecko practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.