A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Cipolla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Cipolla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cipolla
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Cipolla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Cipolla, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cipolla graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Cipolla has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Griffin Cipolla DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Cipolla practice?
- Dr. Edward Cipolla has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Cipolla practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.