A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Cipolla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Cipolla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cipolla
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Cipolla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Cipolla, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cipolla graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Cipolla has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Griffin Cipolla DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Cipolla practice?
- Dr. Edward Cipolla has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Cipolla practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.