A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Griffin Cipolla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Griffin Cipolla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Griffin Cipolla, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cipolla graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Cipolla has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cipolla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Griffin E. Cipolla practice?
Dr. Griffin Cipolla practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.