A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Clay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Clay is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clay
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Clay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Clay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Clay graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Clay has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward A Clay MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Clay practice?
- Dr. Edward Clay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Clay practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Gastroenterologists.