A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Clay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Clay is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Clay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Clay graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Clay has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward A Clay MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Clay practice?
- Dr. Edward Clay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Clay practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Gastroenterologists.