Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
20001 Greenfield Rd
Ste 6
Detroit, MI 48235
313-835-0725
Locations and availability (5)

1.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  I definitely would not recommend  |  show details
by Disappointed and disrespected on Jan 29th, 2014

We had to wait until 11:30 a.m, the office is shabby, Dr. Clay is very rude. He didn't seem to care about anything besides berating the other doctors I see. He was too busy asking my 30 yr old daughter what does she do. He had mucous running down and he left it there. My daughter got disgusted and went got tissue and asked him if he needed it. He didn't ask me of any symptoms I had. When I told him I was referred by my cardiac doctor and that he thought I may be having esophageal spasms, he told me that the spasms were cardio. When I told him I already had GI problems, he basically blew that off. At my request he gave me a script for an ultrasound. I am going to another GI doctor! He should have a zero rating!

|  Don't Choose this Dr. Clay !!!  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

My visit to Dr. Clay's office was one of the worst experiences with a dr.'s office in my life! The receptionist (his daughter) was very unprofessional. Tried to charge me additional $5 on my co-pay, did not follow up with me for next appointment. Dr. Clay was very talkative. Talked about everything under the moon (his childhood days, who he went to school with, etc)...before getting to the reason for my visit. Dr. Clay eventually sent me for a CAT scan. Soon after the scan, the hospital sent a copy to Dr. Clay's office...however, they never followed up with me to give me the results! When I called they acknowledge receipt and then asked me to come in. When I finally was able to get in...he had me waiting in the waiting room with about 9 people in from of my 12:30 appointment. I was so frustrated I left the office and never returned. I requested the CAT from the hospital and took it to another Dr. for review and consultation.

|  show details
Feb 17th, 2012

The office is located in a run down building and when you go downstairs to his area, the lobby is old and the receptionist is not only scattered but you can see patient files and information in plain view from the counter. Dr. Clay did not perform the type of follow-up or provide the correct instructions for the procedures I required. When questioned he became angry that I would even question him and refused to answer my questions. I found another doctor immediately.