A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Clerkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Clerkin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Clerkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clerkin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Clerkin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clerkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Clerkin practice?
Dr. Edward Clerkin practices Internal Medicine near Farmington, CT.
See Farmington Internists.