The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Clifford
Dr. Edward Clifford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grapevine, TX, with another office in Irving, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Clifford is affiliated with Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving and Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital. Dr. Clifford has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Clifford has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...