A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Clifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Clifford, Breast Cancer Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clifford
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clifford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Clifford, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Clifford graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Clifford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Clifford MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Clifford practice?
- Dr. Edward Clifford has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Clifford practices Surgery near Irving, TX.
See Irving Surgeons.