A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. EDWARD CLIFFORD:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. EDWARD CLIFFORD, Breast Cancer Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. EDWARD CLIFFORD, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. CLIFFORD graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. CLIFFORD has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. CLIFFORD accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. EDWARD J. CLIFFORD practice?
Dr. EDWARD CLIFFORD practices Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Grapevine Surgeons.