Breast Cancer Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Cancer diagnosis  |  show details
by J.S on Jun 10th, 2013

After my breast cancer diagnosis, I was referred to Dr. Clifford for a lumpectomy. Dr. Clifford has a calming presence during an extremely emotional situation. After reviewing my records, he thoroughly explained the best treatment for my situation and performed the lumpectomy. He did an outstanding job and I would recommend him to anyone facing this situation.

|  show details
May 7th, 2012

Dr. Clifford was very professional, plain speaking doctor. He took as much time as I wanted, to answer questions and explain my situation. He did an excellent job with my surgery.

|  No Bedside Manner  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

Please be fair and do not delete negative comments... I had to have multiple surgeries with this doctor because he didn't get it right the first time. He did not prescribed pain medicine for me after my second surgery. He rushed all the time; his time is money. I feel that he does things more for his own interest than his patients.

|  Breast Cancer Survivor  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2011

Dr. Clifford was the first Doctor I saw after I was diagnosed with Breast cancer. He was so calm, when I was absolutely beside myself with worry. He presented my options, giving me the choice as to how I wanted to proceeed. Before each procedure he explained what was going to happen and always answered all my questions no matter how trivial they seemed. If I needed any more surgery, he would be my first choice of Surgeons in The DFW area.

|  BEDSIDE/CHAIRSIDE MANNER  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

Having had a positive biopsy, I was in a total "panic attack" state prior to going to see Dr. Clifford. His manner was so reassuring that I left there in a far better, more calm state than when I arrived.

|  Absolute, 100% faith & confidence in Dr. Clifford.  |  show details
by S. Dickson, Houston, TX on May 6th, 2009

Dr. Clifford was the surgeon my Dallas gynecologist recommended, when I discovered a tiny lump in my right breast at age 67 -- 6 weeks after a "clear" mammogram! It was malignant, but Dr. C. found, in the 2nd lumpectomy, that it had not spread. He was still VERY careful to get a "safe" margin around it. It has been 6 years; I'm confident it will not return. (It was caused by my taking a fairly high level of estrogen for 20 years, after an early menopause. I immediately stopped taking it. I still have "hot flashes," but I'm ALIVE & well!!! :-) ) Ladies, please do your self-exams religiously! That's how I discovered the tiny lump, myself -- it was very obvious, & it had NOT been there a week before that! You just can't be TOO careful! Good luck!