A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Clinite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Clinite is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Clinite, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clinite graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Clinite has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward William Clinite DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Clinite practice?
- Dr. Edward Clinite has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Clinite practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Family Physicians.