A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Coffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Coffey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Coffey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Psychotic Disorders
- Renal Hypertension
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffey graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coffey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Edward Coffey MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. C E. Coffey practice?
- Dr. C Coffey has 4 office locations.
Dr. C Coffey practices Psychiatry near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ferndale, MI.
See Detroit Psychiatrists.