A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Coffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Coffey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coffey
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Coffey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Coffey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Psychotic Disorders
- Renal Hypertension
- Seizure Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffey graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coffey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Edward Coffey MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. C E. Coffey practice?
- Dr. C Coffey has 1 office location.
Dr. C Coffey practices Psychiatry near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Psychiatrists.