A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Cohen, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- St Joseph Hospital West
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Cohen MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Cohen practice?
- Dr. Edward Cohen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Cohen practices Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Charles, MO and Troy, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.