A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Cohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Cohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Cohn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Martin Cohn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Cohn practice?
- Dr. Edward Cohn has 9 office locations.
Dr. Edward Cohn practices Ophthalmology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Royal Oak Ophthalmologists.