A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Edward Coles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Coles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Coles, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Coles graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Coles has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Francis Coles MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Coles practice?
- Dr. Edward Coles has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edward Coles practices Gastroenterology near San Marcos, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Braunfels, TX and Luling, TX.
See San Marcos Gastroenterologists.