Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Coles
Dr. Edward Coles, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Marcos, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Coles is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital-New Braunfels, Central Texas Medical Center and Seton Edgar B Davis Hospital. Dr. Coles has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Coles has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Edward Coles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Marcos, TX.
Dr. Nayer El-Ashram
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Marcos, TX 0 mi39
Dr. John Cluley
Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Internal Medicine
San Marcos, TX 0 mi8
Dr. Shannon Marek
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
San Marcos, TX 0 mi11