Learn more about Dr. Edward Colt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Colt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colt
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Colt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Colt graduated from University College London, England.
Dr. Colt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St Barnabas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward W Colt MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Colt practice?
- Dr. Edward Colt has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Colt practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.