A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Colt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Colt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Colt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Colt graduated from University College London, England.
Dr. Colt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St Barnabas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward W Colt MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Colt practice?
- Dr. Edward Colt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Colt practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.