A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Colt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Colt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Colt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Colt graduated from University College London, England.
Dr. Colt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St Barnabas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Colt practice?
Dr. Edward Colt practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Geriatric Medicine, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Endocrinologists, and New York Geriatric Doctors.